Sunday, September 01, 2013

Doing the Pang Dan



I continue the lengthy process of emptying my digital cupboard of the many star photos I scanned a few years ago right before this Blog went on a protracted rather lame hiatus. Today I present a few of Diana Pang Dan who I have always had an odd affection for. The reasons for this affection are obvious to the eye (her nickname of Mystical Breasts is well deserved) but I always felt that she never really had much of an opportunity to get into many good films and was generally used primarily as curvy eye-candy in slightly trashy flicks. Yet some of these have been quite entertaining  even if far from being classics. I'd recommend Midnight Caller, Chinese Chocolate, Evil Instinct, The Saint of Gamblers (Chingmy Yau is a bonus), The Imp and of course The Six Devil Women to anyone inclined to check her out. Her name is still one of the top searches on my website so she hasn't been completely forgotten though she mainly does television these days.



In an aside I have one regret regarding Pang Dan. A long while back - let's say ten years since it is a nice round number - I got a message from some fellow who I didn't know saying he knew Pang Dan and that she was in New York City and wanted to meet me to say thanks for writing about her. I can't recall if it was due to shyness or cynicism on my part but I never really followed up on it. Later when I saw a picture of her with the Mayor of NYC I wanted to give myself a big old kick. So she really was in my city and I could have met up with her. What an idiot I am. Not exactly news to people who know me, but still.



These are admittedly not the greatest or sexiest Pang Dan photos but why not put them up. And I do quite like the ones of her as a milk maid or whatever the heck that is supposed to be.

















 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, are you able to get original size of these photos?

http://www.staroriental.com/nav/soeg/ihf,adb,s0,41,Diana+Pang+Dan.html

http://www.staroriental.com/nav/soeg/ihf,adb,s0,42,Diana+Pang+Dan.html

http://www.staroriental.com/nav/soeg/ihf,adb,s0,43,Diana+Pang+Dan.html

Really appreciate it!

Brian said...

Nope, I can only see the top part of the photo. I think you have to pay to see the whole photo.

Anonymous said...

too bad... i love her hokei dress so much...