Sunday, August 11, 2013

Elizabeth Lee Photos



I have a bunch of photos of Elizabeth Lee and will get them up on this Blog over the next few days. I don't know how many people even remember her from back in the late 80's to the mid-90's. She had a short career and never made it big or in truth appeared in many popular films, but I always welcomed her comely looks that could go from silly farce to sultry seductive explosion.





Some films worth checking out that she is in are Gunmen, How to Pick Up Girls, Picture of a Nymph, The Greatest Lover, The Blonde Fury, Widow Warriors and Sword Stained with Royal Blood.







 

2 comments:

YTSL said...

Aaah Elizabeth Lee...

I know it's a difficult watch but I also think she did good in "Love to Kill"!

Also, did you ever see "Return Engagement", Brian?

Brian said...

No but I have it here and was thinking about watching it and maybe it being my first review. Either that or Yuppie Fantasia which she is in. I noticed that we have a lot of her films reviewed on View from the BB.