Sunday, April 18, 2010

Last Four Tracks from Disc 1 of HK Film Songs

Here are the final four tracks of the CD of Hong Kong movie themes. I wish I was better at telling you which films they come from. I have known a few and though many of the songs are very familiar, I just can't say for sure what film they were from. I won't be getting Disc 2 up for a while I expect, as I am headed off to Bangkok in a few days for a period of indeterminate time. That is of course assuming that the city is still standing. It seems to have cooled down a bit this week but things could get messy. If so, my plan is to spend a lot of time by the pool and eat a lot of green curry chicken shipped in by a restaurant down the street.

If you want to listen to all sixteen tracks at one time - go here.

4 comments:

duriandave said...

Jeez, Brian! Why don't you go someplace a little less volatile? I'm heading to Kuala Lumpur in July. I've never been there before, but it looks like a fun place to explore.

Anyway, be safe -- and leave your red and yellow t-shirts at home! ;p

Brian said...

Funny you should mention that because I did a little clothes shopping and picked up two red shirts and as I was packing them I went "duh" and put them back in my closet! I'll see what the situation is when I get there - if its gotten worse I will just go off to some other place in Thailand - but I have a few friends over there and they tell me that as long as you stay out of the trouble spots you are fine. If you are going to be in KL - its a quick jump up. Come Visit Lovely Thailand!

duriandave said...

Unfortunately, I won't be staying long enough for a side excursion, but I would love to visit Thailand again some day. I spent some time there about 15 years ago.

HarriettAckley0317 said...

It's great!!..........................................