Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yikes. More Photos of Stars

I know that all these photos that I have been putting up in lieu of anything that forces my brain to work is a bit monotonous but for some reason I have gotten it into my head to get up all the photos I have before I head back to Asia. So I looked into every nook and cranny of my apartment for all the photos I had accumulated over the years and scanned them in. So prepare yourself for an onslaught of about 2,000 pictures over the next week or two of the famous, the always obscure and the now obscure. Then I should be done with photos for a very long time. Or at least until I get back to the Starlight Photo Shop in Hong Kong!



Aaron Kwok (26 picts) - 1, 2




Ada Choi (16 picts)




Alex Fong (6 picts)




Amy Yip (8 picts)




Andy Lau (39 picts) - 1, 2, 3




Angie Cheung (7 picts)




Anita Mui (14 picts)




Anita Yuen (22 picts) - 1, 2




Athena Chu (50 picts) - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5




1 comment:

Jason said...

Related: Check out Colin's scans of 80s era HK celeb sticker sheets:
http://kungfufridays.blogspot.com/2009/01/sticky-stars-of-80s.html