Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bollywood - Girls with Guns

The dog days of summer has me in its grip, but fortunately not every one is as lazy as I am. Pete Y. (as he prefers to be credited) was kind enough to send me a terrific and unusual look at female action roles in the Indian Sub Continent. As he writes, this isn't a particularly popular genre in that film industry but there is still some of it out there for fans of this type of film. I have put it on my website and here is the link to it. I am soon off to Asia one more time, so this may be the last post for a while.


Steve said...

Looks like he missed Sherni (Sridevi) and Mehndi (Rani).

Pete Y said...

Hi Steve,

And many others I suspect! Despite what Brian wrote I was a bit lazy in delivering the article. As a result I rushed things a bit and omitted some films which should have been in there.

I'll check out the titles you've given. If I can get my act together there might even be a part 2 some time.


Pete Y.

Anonymous said...

what film is that still of the FBI woman in white from?

Pete Y said...

That is from Jo Bole so Nihaal. It looks like a publicy photo rather than an actual screen capture - it is quite some time since I've seen the film.


eliza bennet said...

Brian, so you are off to Asia again :) You remind me of migrating birds!!!

Unknown said...

網頁設計 網路行銷 關鍵字廣告 關鍵字行銷 餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ