Friday, March 30, 2007

One Last Movie in Asia


At least for now my Asian sojourn is over and I am back in the U.S.A. The timing works out well – spring is here and today was a glorious sunny nippy day, baseball is about to begin and the Red Sox signed a Japanese pitcher who is suppose to have some magic pitch that even physics can’t explain and Georgetown is in the Final Four again at the NCAA. And taxes are due. But right before I headed to the airport to catch my plane, I caught this Thai film in the local multiplex on its opening day. A good way to end the trip.

For now I am going to keep the Blog active as I will be visiting family for a while.

Alone (Fadd), Thailand, 2007

http://brns.com/thaifilms/pages/thairev92.html

3 comments:

edmame said...

welcome back!!

Buma said...

Okay, fun's over, now get to work on making your film fest the best in the world !
:-)

Brian said...

Festival? What festival? Oh shoot, I had completely forgotten about it! I wish. That and taxes are really the main reasons I came back. We are all in scramble mode to watch screeners and see whats out there this year - have watched a bunch of bad ones these last few days and a couple good ones that I hope we can get. Not sure it will be the best fest in the world but I hope it won't be the worst - and at least tickets won't cost you $18 per as they do at Tribeca this year!